Jabadabado has become synonymous with colorful and beautiful wooden toys, baby items, and decor for children's rooms. When developing our products, we use sustainable and natural materials like wood and cotton, with an emphasis on color, design, and function. All our products are thoroughly reviewed and tested before they are approved - from the choice of materials, design, and color to any presence of chemicals. You can shop with confidence knowing that all our products meet the highest safety standards. Moreover, we ensure minimal plastic content in our packaging materials to reduce environmental impact.
10 things we do - a selection!
1. Choosing to launch our products in sustainable materials, such as wood instead of plastic.
2. Engaging in social projects to create meaningful employment for people who stand outside the labour market.
3. Meeting our suppliers digitally on regular basis to reduce the number of long journeys.
4. Reduce the amount of plastic in all our packaging.
5. Implement the use of hybrid and/or electric cars.
6. Recycle waste at both offices and warehouses.
7. Invest in many product and lifestyle photos to help consumers see what they are buying and thus minimize returns.
8. Allows staff to work from home on a regular basis to reduce traveling.
9. Provide spare parts to make our products last longer.
10. For national travel, we always choose train over air when possible.
Since many of our suppliers have been with us since the start of Jabadabado, we have a close bond and excellent working relationships with them. Most of our suppliers are members of SEDEX, a global membership organization that promotes improvements in ethical and responsible business practices. Our factories undergo routine audits in accordance with reputable programs such as BSCI and SEDEX. Our suppliers are also required to sign our Code of Conduct and we make regular supplier visits to ensure that the work of our suppliers meets our high sustainability standards.